Firm Overview‎ > ‎

History

The original firm was founded by John G. Boyle in 1934 specializing in real estate and probate law.  Mr. Boyle was instrumental in forming the DeKalb Park District.  Earlier in his career, he was assistant state's attorney in DeKalb County and city attorney for DeKalb.  Mr. Boyle was later joined in practice by Charles G. Brown. He retired from active practice in 1987.  In 2010, Mr. Brown was joined in practice by his son, Matthew L. Brown.  The firm serves clients throughout northern Illinois.